*Performs a variety of law enforcement tasks to ensure protection of persons and property
* Responds to emergency calls for assistance.
* Prepares a wide array of written reports and forms.
* Must be proficient in the use of firearms.
* Must possess current Peace Officer certification through the Georgia Peace Officers Standards and Training Council.
* Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Prior law enforcement experience is preferred.
* Working hours vary-candidate must be able to work flexible hours.
* Weekend and night working hours are required.
$14.87 per hr
Please contact human resources for a complete job description and position responsibilities.
All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and physical. Must have a valid GA driver's license. Qualified individuals may apply in Room 204 at the Charles Kent Administration Bldg., 225 N. Tift Avenue. You may also obtain an application online at www.tiftcounty.org
Tift County is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.